On April 6, 2017 the Texas A&M Aerospace Engineering held their Annual Awards Banquet. The MAESTRO Lab has had a very productive year and received the following recognitions at the event.
- Dr. Darren Hartl (not pictured) received the ASME Gary Anderson Early Achievement Award.
- Dr. Edwin Hernandez (not pictured) was recognized with the Outstanding Graduate Student Award.
- Matthew Wescott was recognized for his imperative role as the Director of the winning SAE Aero Design Team.
- Jorge Chong received the Aerospace Engineering Excellence Scholarship.
- Hannah Stroud received the Mary Ann and Gordon Gibson ’55 Scholarship in Aerospace Engineering.
- Lane Kirstein (not pictured) received the Travis and Rachel Joiner Memorial Scholarship.
- Michayal Mathew received the Charles R. Haines ’57 Endowed Memorial Scholarship.
We’re proud of our members for all their hard work and achievements and look for many more to come!